Fridays Are Fabulous!
Posted On 07/22/2011 by Laura Benn
|Artwork by Leens Shop|
There can be no denying the inherently fabulous nature of a Friday. Weather permitting, we hope to spend as much time as possible outdoors, strolling the pretty streets of Ottawa, drinking tea on patios and munching homemade biscuits in the park. Do you have any fabulous plans this weekend? Here are a few pretty things we found around the web this week:
1. Imagine the fun that could be had with this adorable Scotty Dog Tea Set. Sadly it is now discontinued, but we bet that if you sniffed around on eBay you might be able to still find one!
2. A little something to make a big difference when bath-time rolls around.
3. ‘Holy Smoke’ is absolutely the right name for the stunning art project that we discovered through our friends at Under the Blanket.
4. This stylish and comfortable Pablo Striped Dog Sling will help make any outing a little less stressful for the small dog who dislikes long walks.
5. Don’t worry if you haven’t yet found the perfect toy for your pup. There are, as they say, plenty of fish in the sea — like these fetching fellows for example from Crate and Barrel!
6. What a clever and fun DIY way to keep your pet rabbit or new puppy safe from L3 Lifestyle.
Happy weekend! xo