Time For Art!
Posted On 08/05/2011 by Laura Benn
|Artwork by iAlbert|
As another Saturday rolls around we find ourselves eagerly awaiting the promise of art that this weekend holds. Not only will we be busy doing photo-shoots for our fabulous fall issue, but we’ll also be trying out some amazing DIY pet projects, which if all goes well, we’ll be able to share with you soon! Weekends are a wonderful time for art, so we’ve rounded up a few fun creative ideas to jump-start your imagination!
1. Even pets are creative souls! Just look at Sammy the Painting Dog!
2. Create your very own Pawcasso piece in just a few easy steps!
3. Have stacks of old magazines lying around the house? Put those pages to good use by creating a one-of-a-kind canine collage!
4. Chewing on a real paintbrush is not a good idea for Fido, so keep him entertained with his very own paint brush toy!
5. Every artist needs an apron to keep their clothes safe for unwanted splashes.
Share your pet-inspired art on our Facebook page! Have a great weekend all! xo