Your pups will say cheese for these Cheesy Chickpea Chips — an easy dog treat recipe that makes crispy little chips of goodness for your hungry hound! They take 10 minutes to make and 20 minutes to bake! Here’s how:
– 1 cup of drained, rinsed tinned chickpeas
(you can also use dried as long as soak them before hand)
– 1 tbsp peanut butter
– 1/4 cup of rice or almond flour
– 1 tbsp coconut oil
– 1/8 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
1. Use a fork to crush and squash the chickpeas.
2. Mix in the remaining ingredients. The batter will be a bit chunky so it may be easiest to ‘knead’ the mixture using your hands until firm.
3. Use a rolling pin to roll out the mixture on a flat surface.
4. Grab your trusty cookie cutter (something ‘bite-sized’ or approximately the size of a bottle cap) and cut out as many cookies as you’d like.
5. Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.*
6. Allow to cool and fill up the dog treat tin for future spoiling!
*Feel free to melt a bit of extra cheese on top of these crispy biscuits if you feel like making them extra special!
A yummy treat for any dog you meet! These are becoming a must-have staple in Pawsh Studio and our furry visitors go bonkers for them!