We all need a work break from time to time and what better way to de-stress and refocus than by looking at an adorable, fluffy photo? Personally speaking it always makes me smile and instantly puts me in a better mood.
So inspired by the soothing nature of pets, Pawsh is launching a monthly wallpaper contest. Here’s how it will work:
Each month an open call will go out to professional pet photographers and pet-loving graphic designers alike for pet-inspired wallpaper submissions. I will pick my favourite and it will be available as a FREE wallpaper download to add a certain ‘awwww’ factor to our computer screens.
1) Format photos and/or designs to 1600 x 1200 pixels wide at 72dpi.
2) Include a small, tasteful watermark in the bottom left hand corner of the image. Pawsh will also be including the month and our website in the bottom right hand corner of selected images.
3) To submit, simply post your photo on our Facebook page wall with the title “[MONTH] Wallpaper.” You can email it in as well to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Submitted photographs and/or designs should somehow reflect the general theme that will be announced at the beginning of each month. For example, next month is October so we’ll be looking for something Halloween related. (Bonus points if it something completely original!)
5) The winner each month will receive a little written blurb published on the Pawsh blog in which they can share a bit about themselves, their passions and their inspirations, as well as three social media links of their choice.
Above is an example of how the FREE wallpaper download will work. Please feel free to download it for your desktop if you like it and keep an eye out for October’s wallpaper!
PAWSH PERK: Take better pet photos at home with these 9 expert pet photography tips.